Colorless, odorless, nonflammable, slightly acidic, liquified gas.
Download SDS: P-4574
GRADES & SIZES
Carbon Dioxide is available in liquid form in steel or aluminum cylinders, with and without handles. Our most popular sizes and grades are below. Don’t see what you need? Send us a message and we’ll get back to you in 1 day.
Carbon Dioxide is available for purchase with a new cylinder or for exchange at any of our 8 Front Range General Air locations.
|99.999%||<1 ppm||<1 ppm||<1 ppm|
|99.998%||<4 ppm||<3 ppm||<1 ppm|
|HH (#1 Steel)||310CF||346||2200|
|H (#2 Steel)||233CF|
|M (#4 Steel)||117CF|
|99.998%||<5 ppm||<3 ppm|
|99.90%||<6 ppm||<3 ppm|
|99.00%||<1 ppm||<40 ppm|
|19.5% – 23.5%||Balanced||<1000 ppm||<10 ppm||None|
- Beverage carbonation
- Fire extinguishers
- Life rafts and life jacket inflation
- Coal blasting
- Foaming rubber and plastics
- Animal stunning for slaughter
- Water treatment
- Aviation and electronic testing
- Oil and gas well stimulation
- Chemical reaction control
- Insufflation gas for minimal invasive surgery (laparoscopy, endoscopy, arthroscopy)
- Enlarging and stabilizing body cavities for visibility
Frequently Asked Questions
What does anaerobic mean?
Anaerobic means without Oxygen.
How do plants use Carbon Dioxide?
Plants use light and carbon dioxide to synthesize sugar, which allows them to grow. Introducing additional carbon dioxide to the environment means more sugar is synthesized, making plants grow bigger and faster.